2. Sing Your Song: Harry Belafonte was an amazing humanitarian. Horrible father and husband.
3. The Black Power Mixed Tape: I liked the commentary and editing.
4. Redemption of General Butt Naked: Heard it was terrible. Glad I didn't see it.
5. Miss Representation: How little influence women have in the world is maddening.
6. Crime After Crime: My favorite. It made me furious. It made me cry.
7. Rebirth: TOO Long. I did enjoy the time-lapse photography.
8. Beats, Rhymes & Life: Too much personal information, not enough music.
9. The Flaw: Economics for dummies. This dummy was bored.
10. Connected: An Autoblogography about Love: Should have stuck with her original idea for the documentary.
11. The Interrupters: One person made it worth watching: FLAMO!